A few extra special grats appear here.
Merci Tout La Monde
I have met a lot of amazing people over the years and recently I've forged new and interesting friendships with people who mean a lot to me.
While some people may be coworkers, some contributors and some well-wishers, they all deserve recognition and thanks.
With that said, i'm going to continue this project of making sure everyone who has helped me to where I am now has been shown the gratitude they deserve.
Love you guys!
Everyone who has helped me with the Dances of Vice "Le Sacre du Printemps" Spring Ball 2009:
- Ryan, you put up with not only my craziness but the craziness of about a dozen other women. You are a saint.
- The Libertine Asylum, Heather, Megan B., Drayke, Lucinda and Megan M.
- Amber - Thank you so much for compiling the Lolitas!
- Chandler - the usual stuff and being my friend
- Drayke - as always you are a GENIUS!
- All of my models - Amber, Martha Taylor, Aishia, Rashanda, Bianca, Johnny Quinlan, Brian Viglione,
Patrice Miller, Janel-Renee, Aya, Yanise, Molly Grise, Rebecca
- Courtney, Christy, Robin, Deity and Doedeere - You saved our butts with hair and makeup!
- Heather - You know why
- Kel and Katie for letting me steal their wedding clothes.
- Nicole and Rashanda for helping all of us crazy people who only had two hands.
- Alvin for keeping Ryan company
- Shien Lee - Thanks so much for having all of us! We had a great time and I hope it's not another full year before I see you again XD
- My NY friends - thanks for making the whole experience insanely amazing. My new NY friends, thanks for rocking my face :3
Everyone who has helped me with Zirkus - A Dark Carnival of Fashion 2007:
- Ryan, the love of my life who gives me great ideas after he comes up with them in our "epiphany shower".
- My mother and my friend Heathre who helped me meet my deadlines. You are amazing!
- Arquette Models - they worked so hard to get enough models for this show.
- Chandler (luckylegendary.com)- You're an inspiration and a slavedriver and I love you for it.
- Drayke (photosynthetique.com)- You're a kickass photographer and you got what I meant when I said Vanity Fair Cover.
- All of my models
- Vicki and Peggy, thanks so much for forgiving my missing class to finish this line. At least you know I wasn't being lazy!
- Eryn, thanks for the extra pettis for the night and for sewing buttons on the shirts backstage! You saved my ass!
- My friends for coming and having a good time!
- My family for believing in me :)
Everyone who has helped me with Diva 2007 and my upcoming men's line:
- My amazing fiance who keeps me motivated, doesn't let me take
breaks when I have deadlines and rubs my back when I have ouchie
muscles. Thanks baby!
- Kat, thanks for being my best friend and partner in this crazy endeavor. Your jewelry is top notch!
- My brother for being the inspiration for my menswear line, Marching Achilles.
- Chandler, my publicist and good friend of many years. So much
of this is thanks to you. Thanks for keeping me on track and being
tough on me.
- Ivy for the amazing photos. You are such a great photographer and editor. You rock!
- My new models. I'm excited to work with you all.
- Vicki and Mark, my amazing professors who push me to make sure
I don't suck. Thanks for helping me with my questions, and Vicki,
thanks for the advice with my mens line.
- Scoundrelle, you're a great friend. Thanks for helping me when it felt like I didn't have enough hands.
Everyone invloved in the 2006 FFB SGMS Fashion Show:
- My awesome boyfriend whose motivation in keeping me in fashion is that he'll be a kept man someday. I love you, Ryan :)
- My great models: Carolyn, Karen, Kozy, Megan and Jess. You guys were so cute and totally kept me calm!
- Kat, my best friend and jewelry artist. Thanks again for making such beautiful items and for being at the show!
- Lisa and Crystal on makeup and hair, the girls looked SOOOO cute!
- Patrick Kelley for taking such great photos. As soon as my LA
show is over, I'll post those pics. Don't want to leak my new line for
people to steal!
- Frenchy, Theresa and everyone else who kept me from tearing my hair out!
Everyone invloved in the 2005 FFB SGMS Fashion Show:
- Ryan and my dad for keeping me motivated, focused and keeping me from strangling someone.
- Lynzy for doing all the hair, BY HER SELF, when both of my other stylists backed out. She's a freakin' machine!
- Lisa for sending me makeup when she couldn't make it.
- Olivia, Maddie, Amanda, Jenny, Sara, Morcheeba and Amy for being the amazing models they were.
- Everyone in my group for being prepared and on time.
- Alicia for trying her best to keep the show running well despite snags.
All the people who helped and were part of the first shoot (February 2nd, 2002):
I love you all.
- My mom for giving me a clean place to sew right before my deadline,
helping me with buttonholes (because her machine is way superior to
mine in a lot of departments), and for everything she always does.
- My dad for helping me flyer one productive day.
- My brother, Kel, for making great copies. Go to his page or I'll eat you.
- Monica Connelly for doing such beautiful and flawless updos. I really really appreciate it and you added such a perfect touch.
- Jake Yuzna for doing great photography and FOR FREE! You rule, Jake!
- Angelina, Jenna, Cecilia, Jenny, Sebria, Bethi and all the others who flyer for me in other states!
- Lydia for the last minute hair accessory modeling.